1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are chains of information which are stored in your computer, laptop or mobile device when you visit a website. Once they are stored, every time you go back to that website your browser resends these cookies to the website or to another that recognizes these cookies. You can find more information on cookies at http://www.w3schools.com/ASP/asp_cookies.asp or http://www.allaboutcookies.org/es/galletas/
Below we will explain the different kinds of cookies.
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies which remain in the browser’s cookies file until you leave the website and then they are no longer stored on your device’s hard drive. The information from these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the website. In the long term, they lead to a better user experience by improving the content and making the website more user-friendly.
- Permanent cookies: These are stored on your hard drive and the website reads them every time you go back to it. A cookie of this kind has a given expiration date. The cookie will stop working after this date.
2. What cookies do we use on our website?
- cookies policy: We use them to record what you have read and your acceptance of our cookies policy.
- Google Analytics cookies: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/ They are used to record how you got to our website, but they store no personal information on the user.
- Facebook cookies: https://www.facebook.com/help/449542958510885/ They are used to remember your browsing preferences in order to provide you with advertisements that match your preferences, but they store no user information.